Comment on page
'Missing Downloaded Files' Error
How to fix the Steam Missing Downloaded Files Error on modpack download/update
Fixing this error is quite easy, does however require you to install all your mods again. It is most likely caused by the last 2 steam updates that made changes to how workshop items are stored.
- 1.Open up your Arma 3 Launcher
- 2.Navigate to the 'Mods' tab on the left side
- 3.Click 'More' at the top
- 4.Select 'Unsubscribe all steam workshop mods'
- 5.Wait until the process has finished, you will know when your list of mods is completely empty
- 6.Close the game and Steam fully
- 7.Navigate to your Steam folder. Usually under something like
- 8.Open the
- 9.There are 3 folders inside,
'content, downloads and temp'
- 10.Go inside each folder, delete anything inside so you are left with 3 empty folders
- 11.Outside these 3 folders there might be a number of files starting with
'appworkshop_107410.acf', if you see any delete all of them
- 12.Close this window, open up Steam and your Arma Launcher
- 13.Subscribe to [TFS] - Core again, let it download
- 14.Once you finish downloading it, click to load it, when asked about dependencies
- 1.DO NOT click the individual 'Subscribe' buttons❗
- 2.Click the yellow 'Load all dependencies' button at the bottom
- 15.Let it finish downloading without interruption